Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

I truly belive this would be appreciated by Edd. It is a sad thing that such an amazingly talented young man was lost to us. I can remember when EDDSWORLD first came into being. Thank you, for Edd will truly be remebered for years or even decades to come.

Suck or Blow? Suck or Blow?

Always good GKG!

I have always liked your animations, and this one is kind of a horror/comedy mix. I laughed at the end when he just sighed and went back to sleep.

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

x3

Or DID he?

Lychgate Lychgate

Bloodily Creepy...

Well, you've managed to creep me out, which is getting increasingly hard, and you seem to have an animation style all your own. Mind you the black and red thing isn't new that is. Bravo to you my friend, being able to do something hardly no one else has.

MarcK responds:

haha thanks.

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

JKA, Thanks.

I thank you for putting my art in this collab. It loads kind of slow but thats alright. Just enough to see an artist's own work right?

JKAmovies responds:

No probs mate!

I'm glad you were happy with the result ;D

Viva Caligula Viva Caligula

Hmm I watch [adult swim]...

It's a good game-- Played it on the adult swim website a long time ago-- but you die way too easy in either version. So if you submit a game please submit HRmageddon OK?

BotArena3 BotArena3

Well good time waster...

I shouldn't say it has good gamplay, all you do is click and watch. Graphics were good,simple-- but good. Hard to gain cash for new robots though. Good range of weapons and chassis' for a small game. I did control my robot and let me tell you: it is hard! Good but could've been better.

~'{Pseudon}'~ ~'{Pseudon}'~

Sound likes something from a new Castlevania

This is a serious boss battle song but let Konami put it in the next castlevania. Otherwise you're a very good audio DJ.

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

Hmm this makes me likee techno even more!

Like you say I don't really hear the "Mr. Roboto" thing. The only thing it reminds me of is DJ EnCoRe. Ever heard of him?