Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

I truly belive this would be appreciated by Edd. It is a sad thing that such an amazingly talented young man was lost to us. I can remember when EDDSWORLD first came into being. Thank you, for Edd will truly be remebered for years or even decades to come.

Suck or Blow? Suck or Blow?

Always good GKG!

I have always liked your animations, and this one is kind of a horror/comedy mix. I laughed at the end when he just sighed and went back to sleep.

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

x3

Or DID he?

Lychgate Lychgate

Bloodily Creepy...

Well, you've managed to creep me out, which is getting increasingly hard, and you seem to have an animation style all your own. Mind you the black and red thing isn't new that is. Bravo to you my friend, being able to do something hardly no one else has.

MarcK responds:

haha thanks.

Ecopoiesis Ecopoiesis

Evolution of a Planet...

Can't say I don't see the Resemblance to 2001: A Space Odyssey, but still very well done. Graphics are great (and you said you couldn't do it!), Classical Music helped get the audiences attention, and the Earth at the end... well it kind of freaked me out, thinking that might've happened.

DARE DARE

MY GOD... THANK YOU!

You have remade this with the same exact emotion as Josh Wimble did, only with better animation. "Dare you to move!" The same thing on the card.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Hmm... we finally get to see his abilities vs AG

Midna as the twilight comes on? Good! Agivlov is a bit of a strange character though. Loved the bloopers at the end "unfortunatly I'm a crossdresser..."

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

Hafta agree with Rob

The movie was good... one might actually say great but the transitions, well, they kinda pissed me off from the changes in viewpoint every 5 seconds. Next falsh make Pacman turn into Ms. Pacman, that'd be kinda funny.

Tooth Pull Tooth Pull

Freaking funneh

"I--oh shit" this was funny in that incedent in ans instant kinda way. Your flashes are getting better GKG

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

^ _^ thank you very much

Superfly Thongzai 2 Superfly Thongzai 2

El condom!

Um... ok that was strangely funny with the pig and kid

akamaru hampster dance cv akamaru hampster dance cv

Uh yeah good.

I really liked the color version better. Much more definition of detail.